How does it work?
If you intend to buy new assets – and you need it today – but don’t have the budget or capital to buy it, then flex2buy offers you the ideal solution. Hire for a fixed period then convert to a discounted purchase if you wish. Always with the peace of mind that you can extend at affordable rates if cash or budgets remain constrained.
- Initial hire contract for 12 months
- Monthly direct debit payments
Then the option to:
- Convert to a purchase at discounted price
- Extend the hire at great rates
- Return the equipment with no penalty
Benefits to you:
Full Warranty included
Full after sales support, service & training included
A flexible alternative to CapEx
OpEx – Tax deductable (until buy-option exercised)
Flexibility to retain, upgrade, return, purchase
Includes all the usual benefits of hire
No hidden costs
Service and support contracts available
Why is it a better way to buy ?
- If you want you can upgrade the configuration any time after the initial hire period
- If the long term need for the configuration is uncertain, due to project requirements or matching revenues to costs, then you can purchase only what you actually need and return the rest
- If Capital Expenditure is currently constrained or you have no budget? Immediate availability with option to purchase later
- Total flexibility – the rentals are off-balance sheet and there are no end of life problems
Eligible for flex2buy?
Subject to standard credit rating terms (Please ask for further details):